Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Last One for Tonight

Ok, this by far is my most favorite layout that I have done in the past week.
This is a picture of my dad and Elizabeth from a couple years ago. I printed it out as an 8x10 and framed it and gave it to him as a birthday present that year.
I used all KaiserCraft patterned papers and flowers. The "bling" in the center of the flowers are from Imaginesce and Prima. The ribbons are Basic Grey and American Traditons. I used my new favorite tool in the whole wide world...the Fiskars "Treading Water" punch on this layout as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PAGE!!!!

man i wish i was there for scraps!! lol

5:23 PM  
Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

10:49 PM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

This is lovely and what a great gift!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home