Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Road Trip


The Journaling Reads:
In 2005, Amanda and I were hanging out on an Ivillage message board called “The Florida Board”. While on there, we became good friends with a couple women on there. After almost a year of hanging out, there was a falling out between some of the women, so a few of us left and “The Florida Rejects” message board was born. Throughout the past year, Amanda and I have met Amy and Jenn but no one had met Tiffany and her family. So, finally, Amanda and I planned a trip down to West Palm Beach to meet her and her family. We had such an incredible time. We had never met in person, but from the moment we stepped through the front door it was as if we had known each other our whole lives. The only person we did not meet that day was Tiffany’s older son Tyler. It was totally worth the almost 3 hour drive to meet them. I hope that we will be able to make this a summer tradition.
I cannot remember the manufacturer of the pp..but the title is Heidi Swapp.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I am so warm and fuzzy that you scrapped and blogged about that trip!!! I am so touched! Thank you!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home