Monday, May 07, 2007

National Scrapbook Day Crop at ACOT!


This weekend I spent most of the weekend participating in an online crop at A Cherry on Top. These are all paper layouts. I am so proud of each of them. I really spent a lot of time and I am very happy with the results.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers:
Dream Street Papers Baylee's Garden Rain Dots
Baylee's Garden Blue Skies
Baylee's Garden Awning Stripe

Glitter:
Magic Scraps Glitter "Bikini Pink"(tried the making memories glitter and it did not give me the bold color that I was looking for)

Stickers:
Making Memories Ready to Glitter Stickers "Alpha Large"Embellishments"

Doodlebug Lily White Paper Frills (colored with Color Box "Orchid Pastel")

Inks:
VersaMagic "Pixie Dust"
Color Box "Orchid Pastel"

Other:
White Bazzill CardstockPeel and Stick Foam Squares (to give the flowers some dimension)Thanks for looking :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home